(Or you can call it celebration of my blogs 3rd birthday)
Once I had this wonderful tradition to post some quotes or highlights from my trips. I did it with our roadtrip to Slovakia, when I went to Denmark for the second time and the first one is captured somewhere as well.. and few more times that I’m too lazy to look for… anyhow – back on track. There have been some trips meanwhile I was quiet, but this is the one that i need to engrave here for sure (thanks for being worth it!). So Germany – Munich it was!
- First of all, you can’t come to Germany if you don’t know that women and beer you push downstairs
- We got stuck in traffic even on highroad. Those are some skills over here!
- You can’t meet on the internet in Germany, because internet is so slow.
- Ieva goes into huge pizzeria to find toilet. Comment – ‘if you find yourself in train station, you know, you missed the toilet’.
- In Turkish streets even sprite is Turkish
- If mountain will be crushing or air tram falling down, you won’t find time to be scared, so no worries!
- 8 p.m.? Bars? Streets full of happy people walking home from work? Oh, wait, no, you already missed bedtime…
- *cooking some pies* ‘How it should look like when it’s ready?’ – ‘Warm’
- And then he wakes up at 5 a.m., asks what am i doing, puts up ‘are you gonna be my girl’ and walks around the room with satisfied smile on his face ‘oh, such a wonderful morning!’ (Is it? Really?)
- Went abroad to find out that my paradise looks like big bookshelves and huge, puffy bed. No, actually Munich itself wasn’t so bad either : )
Round, round, round it goes… so see you next time, Germany! (If you’re up for bringing me to Berlin, I’m just here!)